The management of the University of Jos, (UNIJOS) has issued the following notice to all graduands and the general public, in view of the forth-coming 29th and 30th convocation ceremony of the institution.
UNIJOS Notice to Graduands on 29th, 30th Convocation
- Invitation cards for graduands and their guests and academic robes will be issued on arrival at their respective Faculty Offices as from Monday 11th June, 2018.
- Graduands are expected to pay the charges specified below at the Cash Office of the Bursary for academic robes, University scrolls and Convocation Order of Proceedings:
- First Degree Graduands – N5,000.00 (which includes hiring of academic robes)
- Masters & Postgraduate Diploma – N10,000.00 (which includes hiring of academic robes) or N25,000.00 (which includes purchase of academic robes)
- Ph.D – N15,000.00 (which includes hiring of academic robes) or N30,000.00 (which includes purchase of academic robes)
- All University graduands are expected to register with the Alumni Office on payment of the sum of Five Thousand Naira (N5, 000.00) only as Alumni fees. This is payable during the Convocation Ceremonies or before the collection of certificates.