The management of the University of Benin Teaching Hospital, (UBTH) invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for admission into its School of Health Information Management, Benin City National Diploma (ND) programme for the 2018/2019 academic session.
UBTH SCHOOL OF HEALTH INFORMATION MANAGEMENT (SHIM) is a Monotechnic (Health Profession) accredited by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE), Health Records Officers Registration Board of Nigeria (HRORBN) and the Joint Admission Matriculation Board/Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (JAMB / UTME).
UBTH School of Health Information Management Post UTME Eligibility
- Prospective candidates must possess a minimum of Five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings at WAEC, GCE, SSCE, NECO or NABTEB in the following areas: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and any other subject from: Physics, Geography, Economics and Government.
- Candidates with a minimum score of at least 150 in the 2018 JAMB / UTME are eligible to apply.
How to Apply for UBTH School of Health Information Management Post UTME
- Application Forms are obtainable from the Office of the Head, School of Health Information Management, University of Benin Teaching Hospital, Benin City.
- Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of Six Thousand (N6, 000.00) Naira only; payable to UBTH Account with TSA under the service type: Training – School of Health Information Management using REMITA Platform in any Bank in Nigeria
Closing Date: Completed forms should be returned to the office of the Head of School on or before Friday 31st August, 2018.
- Date: Thursday 6th September, 2018.
- Venue: The School Premises in UBTH.
- Time: 9:00am prompt.