The management of the the University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for admission into its Centre for Training Community Health Officers (CTCHO) programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
The training which usually lasts for two (2) calendar years will commence in September, 2018. It leads to the award of Higher Diploma in Community Health.
Admission Entry Requirements
BAsic Educational Qualification:
WASC/ GCE / SSCE or NECO with five (5) credits at not more than two sittings in the following subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Biology/Health Sciences, Chemistry and Physics.
Professional Qualifications And Experience:
In addition to qualifications above, candidates must possess any of the following professional qualifications and experience for eligibility to apply:
- Diploma in Community Health (DCH) with not less than two (2) years post qualification experience
- Community Health Extension Workers (CHEW) with five (5) years post qualification experience
- Applicants must be registered as a Community Health Practitioner and possess a valid practice license.
How to Obtain UBTH Centre for Training Community Health Officers Admission Form
Pay a non-refundable Application fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10, 000.00) only to the UBTH Account with TSA under the service type: Training – Centre for Training Community Health Officers using REMITA Platform in any Bank in Nigeria
- After payment of Application fee, you will be issued an evidence of payment in form of a
- Application forms are to be obtained from the School with evidence of payment of prescribed fees.
- Please note that the deadline for the payment of application form is Monday July 6th, 2018.
Written Test and Oral Interview:
Written test and Oral interview will be conducted on Wednesday 11th and Thursday, 12th July, 2018 respectively.
All candidates are to bring their originals and photocopies of certificates/master-lists to the examination centre.
Further enquiries should be directed to Mrs. Okunega on 08066234545.