The management of the University of Benin (UNIBEN) Teaching Hospital (UBTH) invites suitably qualified candidates t apply for admission inot its 3 Years school of nursing programme for the 2018/2019 academic session. The programme leads to the award of Registered Nurse Certificate (RN)
UNIBEN Teaching Hospital School of Nursing Entry Qualifications
- Candidates must not be less than 18 years of age.
- Qualification: five Credit passes obtained in not more than two sittings in WASCE/GCE/NECO) in the following subjects, English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
How to Obtain UBTH School of Nursing Application Form
- Application forms are obtainable in person from the office of the Principal with a non-refundable fee of ten thousand Naira (N10, 000.00) only. This should be made payable to UBTH Treasury Single Account (TSA) Via the Remita Platform in any bank under the service type Training School – School Of Nursing.
- A separate payment of N200 to Nursing and Midwifery Council Committee Edo State Account No. 2050003858, First Bank of Nigeria.
- Candidates are to submit four (4) recent coloured passport photographs (taken in the preceding two weeks) while returning the completed application forms.
Closing date for submission of completed forms: Friday 3rd August, 2018
Examination Date: Saturday 11th of August, 2018
Time: 10:00 a.m. prompt
Venue: School of Nursing, UBTH