The management of Niger Delta University, (NDU) invites qualified candidates to apply for admission into its various undergraduate programme for the 2018/2019 session. NDU 2018/2019 Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form is now available online.
Candidates Eligible for NDU Supplementary Post UTME
Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice and scored 150 marks and above in the 2018 UTME are eligible to apply.
How to Register for NDU Post UTME/Admission Screening
- Log on to www.nduscreening.com
- Supply your JAMB Registration number and score to proceed.
- Fill in relevant personal information (GSM number and e-mail address)
- Candidates should pay the sum of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for the screening test via the online payment portal.
- Fill in your O’level results with grades
- Upload your passport photograph
- Preview and edit form
- Submit and print out application form
Direct Entry Candidates: Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice for direct entry are requested to log on to www.nduscreening.com to upload their documents on or before 20th August, 2018.
The deadline for the on-line submission of application form is 20th August, 2018.
The aptitude test is scheduled to hold from 27th August to 1st September, 2018.
For further information, candidates should log on to www.ndu.edu.ng.
N.B: Niger Delta University will not be held liable if you provide an invalid GSM number and e- mail address. Keep your application form safe and come along with it for the aptitude test.