Management of Kaduna State University (KASU) informs all candidates who applied for admission into the institution that the sales of its Post-UTME screening form for the 2018/2019 academic session had commenced. Forms are available online.
- This online screening exercise is for candidates who chose Kaduna State University as their First Choice through UTME or DE.
- All UTME candidates with relevant O’Levels results and an aggregate score of 170 and above are eligible for the screening exercise.
- All DE candidates with relevant O’Levels results and relevant higher qualification results are eligible for the screening exercise.
How to Apply for KASU Post UTME Screening
Register for the 2018/2019 Session Kaduna State University P-UTME Admission Screening Exercise by using your JAMB Registration Number and also making sure you have a valid email address and a recent passport photograph.
- Candidates are required to pay N2,000.00 (Two thousand naira only) as screening fee at any commercial bank on the PayDirect platform. Use “University UTME Screening Fees (Kaduna State University)” as the beneficiary account name on the teller. After payment, a payment receipt will be issued.
- Candidates are expected to print their online screening slips carrying their passport size photographs as confirmation of completion of the screening process. Only those who completed the online screening will be considered for admission.
Closing Date: The Screening online portal will close on 5th August, 2018 by 12 midnight.
For any correspondence and enquiries on the P-UTME/P-DE Admission Exercise, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your JAMB Registration Number.