The management of Joseph Ayo Babalola University, Ikeji Arakeji, Osun State, (JABU) has offered partial scholarships to all students of the institution. The scholarship is in form of reduction in tuition fee.
The highest beneficiary of this scholarship scheme are students studying religious studies in the institution.
According to the vice chancellor of the university, Prof. Sola Fajana, who disclosed this while speaking with journalists on the campus, the university came up with the scholarship policy in order to make studying in the institution attractive and to also encourage the students of religious studies.
With effect from 2017/2018 academic session, the scholarship scheme will be implemented as follows:
- 15% Partial Scholarship on tuition fees for staff that have their biological Children as full time students in JABU.
- 20% partial scholarship on tuition fees for members of Christ Apostolic Church that have their biological children in JABU.
- 50% partial scholarship on tuition fees for students studying B.A. Religious Studies and
- 60 % partial scholarship on tuition fees for CAC ordained pastors wishing to study B.A. Religious Studies.
Partial Scholarship on tuition fees for siblings in the University as follows:
- 1st child – Full fees
- 2nd child – 10% on tuition fees
- 3rd child – 15% on tuition fees
- Others – 15% on tuition fees