This is to inform all the newly admitted and returning students of the Bayero University, Kano (BUK) that the management of the institution has released the registration procedure and timetable for the 2018/2019 academic session.
BUK Registration Procedure
BUK Registration Procedure: The registration procedure is still through this MYBUK portal. A Student is to login to the portal and follow the procedure for putting his/her personalized payment invoice and paying and paying the exact amount at any of the designated banks. After making payment the student is to login to the portal again and register for the course. A Student who pays any amount different from what is on the invoice would not be able to continue
BUK Registration Timetable:
- Monday 25th Feb – 15th March 2019 ---- Online registration for both L100 & L200 undergraduate students.
- Monday 4th – 15th March 2019 ----------- Online registration for returning undergraduate students.
- Registration means paying the appropriate registration fees AND REGISTERING FOR COURSES without any delay.
- Both Fresh and Returning Students are expected to contact their Level Coordinators for guidance before the Course Registration.
- Senate has directed that any student who fails to register within the specified time has to apply for Suspension of Studies for the Session within two weeks. Those who fail to apply for Suspension of Studies within specified time would be considered withdrawn from the University. No Suspension of Studies for Fresh Students.
- The Senate decision will be strictly enforced.