The Direct Entry online screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session of the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) is now on sale. The management of the university is inviting suitable and qualified candidates for the screening exercise.
Below is the requirement to enable candidates take part in the exercise and the procedures for application
Related: ATBU Post UTME Screening Form.
Qualifications For The Screening Exercise
To be eligible for the ATBU direct entry screening exercise, candidates must have:
- Made the ATBU their first choice of institution in the 2020/2021 Direct Entry Admission.
- A minimum of credit passes in five (5) O’ level subject including English Language and Mathematics.
How to Apply
Visit the ATBU direct entry screening exercise website via www.atbu.edu.ng/screening. Using your JAMB registration number as Username and proceed as follows:
- Generate the REMITA Retrieval Reference [RRR] with JAMB registration Number as User Name and password as the default password.
- Proceed to make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00] only as charges for the online Screening, into ATBU account using any Bank of your choice.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph.
- Fill the Bio-Data Form and other the relevant fields as provided.
- Indicate your Scratch Card Pin Number for ‘O’ Levels verification i. e. WAEC, NECO or NABTEB, (awaiting result for any relevant subject should be indicated and could be updated at a later date].
The Portal will remain open from 16th – 22nd January 2021 to enable you to upload your Data.
Original copies of your credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening at Faculty/Central levels in due course to ensure your qualification into the course subscribed for.