The management of Ajayi Crowther University (ACU), invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for admission into its part-time programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Ajayi Crowther University Part-time Admission Requirements
100 Level: All Candidates applying into 100 level undergraduate programme of ACU must possess a minimum of five (5) ‘O’ level credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB or its equivalent.
200 Level/Direct Entry: Direct Entry requirements are as stated in the JAMB brochure
Ajayi Crowther University Part-time School Fees
Tuition fee – ₦150,000
Acceptance – ₦20,000
Ajayi Crowther University Part-Time Available Programmes
- B.A. English
- B.A. Christian Religious Studies
- B.A. History & International Relations
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking & Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
How to Apply for Ajayi Crowther University Part-time Admission
- Candidates are expected to visit the University website to complete the Online Application Form or come to the University for their forms.
- In the alternative, download and complete the Application Form from the University website (http://cpts.acu.edu.ng/index.php/download-forms), attach photocopy of the teller and submit the completed Application Form by post or by hand to: The Registrar, Ajayi Crowther University, Oyo P.M.B. 1066, Oyo Town
Candidates are expected to make payment of N6,000 (Six Thousand Naira Only) to the bank below:
BANK NAME A/C NUMBER
Stanbic IBTC Plc 9202409902
NOTE: Ensure that you fill your details on the Bank teller as follows: Phone Number / Surname and Other names.
For admission enquiries, call 08145920637, 08104408768, 08163945354, 07060793028
Send all enquiries to: email@example.com