The management of Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo, (ACEONDO) has released the admission list of all candidates admitted into the part-time NCE programme of the institution for the 2017/2018 academic session.
All Candidates can now proceed to check their admission status online.
How to Check ACEONDO Part-Time NCE Admission List
Click on the link below to access admission list.
You can use control F to search for your name or registration number
- Newly admitted Students for the Part-Time Degree and NCE Sandwich should follow the procedure below:
- Login to parttime.aceondo.net with your Registration Number provided on the Notice Board for Admitted Students;
- Create your BIODATA/Profile on parttime.aceondo.net, provide the printout for screening;
- Provide the following documents:
- NCE Result (for Degree Students)
- O’Level Result
- Evidence of Change of Name (for married women)
- Receipt for Part-Time Student Union.
- Contact Directorate of Part-Time studies for your Password before login to parttime.aceondo.net
- Screening starts from 10am – 2pm daily (Monday – Friday)