The management of Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko has approved the following as the registration procedure of fresh and returning students for the 2017/2018 academic session.
AAUA 2017/2018 Registration Procedure for Fresh Students
- Newly-admitted students are to proceed to www.eportal.aaua.edu.ng to complete bio-data form and upload educational qualifications.
- All students duly cleared are to proceed to pay the prescribed fees for the session, and have their matriculation numbers automatically generated.
- Those not cleared in 1 above are to proceed to www.coc.aaua.edu.ng to apply for change of course to courses for which they are registrable.
- After payment of prescribed fees, proceed to register for courses (www.eportal.aaua.edu.ng), submit and print course registration details for your own records.
- Proceed to register with the Faculty Officer and collect three Student files.
- Register with the University Health Centre, and thereafter proceed to Student Affairs Division.
AAUA Registration Procedure For Returning Students
Returning Students are to:
- Pay the prescribed fees for the Academic Session.
- Register for courses online, submit and print for your own records.
- Submit Course Registration Forms in the Department.