The University College Dublin (UCD) Global Excellence Scholarship Program for Nigerians is funded by UCD International and aims to attract excellent candidates to the UCD’s graduate programs and encourage early application. This scholarship is offered annually.
Application Deadline: 31st March, 2018
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
To be taken at (country): Ireland
Eligible Field of Study: Scholarship awards are applicable to full time Masters programmes, this is excluding all programmes in the Smurfit School of Business, joint masters programmes, clinical programmes, and online programmes.
- Applicants must be citizens and current residents in Nigeria;
- Applicants must be self-funding and classified as non-EU for tuition fee and application purposes;
- This is a highly competitive scholarship, and as such successful applicants are likely to have obtained a first class honours degree (For Masters).
- Scholarships are renewable annually subject to the student maintaining an annual grade point average of no less than 3.08/4.2 (upper second class)
- In order to be eligible to apply for this advertised scholarship, applicants must have ‘Offer’, ‘Conditional Offer’, ‘Accept’ or ‘Conditional Accept’ status associated with their application;
Selection Criteria: Successful candidates will be selected on merit paired with a holistic review of their scholarship application
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship:
100% Global Excellence Tuition Fee Scholarship
50% Global Excellence Tuition Fee Scholarship
Duration of Program: For one year Masters Programmes, the scholarship will cover the awarded amount against one year of tuition fees. For two year Masters programmes in the College of Engineering and Architecture, the scholarship amount is renewable in the second year subject to the student maintaining an annual grade point average of no less than 3.08/4.2 (upper second class);
How to Apply
In order to be eligible to apply for this advertised scholarship, applicants must have ‘Offer’, ‘Conditional Offer’, ‘Accept’ or ‘Conditional Accept’ status associated with their application;
Award Provider: University College Dublin (UCD)