- Entrance Examination to hold on Saturday 14th July, 2018
- Registration for Indigenes is N5,000
Akwa Ibom State Ministry of Health has announced that 2018/2019 admission process into Schools of Nursing in the state will commence with registration on Monday 4th June.
According to the memo released by the ministry, the registration will take place at Nursing Services Directorate, Ministry of Health Headquatres, Idongesit Nkanga Secretariat, Uyo.
The registration will be conducted by 8:30am - 5pm from 4th June to 29th June 2018.
Eligibility for 2018/2019 School of Nursing Admission
To be eligible for admission into Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing, candidate must:
- possess either of WASSCE, GCE or NECO with credits in English Language, Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Mathematics, in not more than two sittings. NB: those awaiting May/June WASSCE or NECO 2018 results can also register with testimonials from their schools.
- be age 17 years and above
Requirement for Admission into Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing 2018/2019
- Three recent passport photographs
- Original and two photocopies each of the following:
- Education Certificates - FLSC, WASSCE, GCE, NECO
- Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Change of name (if applicable)
- Candidate's age must be 17yrs and above.
- Registration and processing fees
- Registration fee
- Indigenes - N5,000
- Non-Indigene - N7,000
- Processing fee - N7,000
- Nursing and Midwifery Committee - N200
- Customized file - N300
Date of Entrance Examination is Saturday 14th July, 2018.