- NYSC 2018 Online registration starts today Monday 26th March.
- Option for correction of details available on portal dashboard.
- See how to Register for NYSC 2018 Batch A Mobilization.
- Tips for PCMs registering for 2018 NYSC Batch A mobilization.
Registration for mobilization for the 2018 Batch 'A' National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has commenced for Prospective Corps Members (PCMs) - i.e. Nigerians who have graduated from Universities and Mono/Polytechnics both at home and abroad.
The mobilization registration exercise which can only be done online starts today Monday 26th March and ends on Sunday 8th April, 2018.
PCMs are required to check the NYSC senate list for verification of their records before proceeding with the registration.
Any information that with errors can be changed by the prospective corps members. During the NYSC online registration, the following options will be available on the dashboard for PCMs to use if need be:
- Name Correction (Spelling mistakes & Re-arrangement of Names).
- Correction of Date of Birth.
- Correction of Course of Study.
- Correction of Class of Degree.
- Correction of Qualification.
PCMs are advised to frequently check their dashboard for recent updates & Information.
The NYSC registration process involves biometric data capturing such as thumbprint scan, passport uploads, etc and an optional online payment for 2018 NYSC call-up letters online printing.
How to register for NYSC 2018 Batch A mobilization
- Visit NYSC Online Registration portal at www.nysc.org.ng
- Check Senate list for verification of your records.
- If you are registering for the first time, click on " Registration for Mobilization 2018 Batch A".
- If you have registered previously and did not complete your Registration or Submit, do not create a new account instead click on "Login Here" to continue your registration with your previous Username and Password.
- If you were mobilized in the previous Batches and have registered online before but unable to proceed to Orientation Camp, Click on "Revalidation" link to re-validate your registration.
Tips to guide PCMs during NYSC Online Registration
- Do not thumb print by proxy. (Nobody should thumbprint for you; thumbprint should be done by you).
- Make sure the passport photograph uploaded is very clear.
- Do not forget the Username and Password used during your online registration.
- Apply for correction of spelling mistakes and re-arrangement of names on your dashboard. It is ongoing even after the Orientation Exercise.
- Cross- check your records before submission to avoid wrong details.
The option for correcting spelling mistakes and rearrangement of your names is still available and on going after Orientation Exercise on the dashboard for 2018 Batch A PCMs as well as serving Corps Members.
Corps members are required to login to their dashboard and request for correction of spelling mistakes and rearrangement of your names.
Contact your lnstitution, incase of Omission of Names.
Note: Addition or Removal of names will not be attended to, until your Institution follow the lay down procedure for application.
PCMs will be able to apply when they have registered online.
This is necessary to ensure that your Certificate of National Service do not bear a wrongly spelt name.