The registration for mobilization of 2018 National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Batch C Prospective Corps Members is billed to commence on October 6th, 2018.
Guidelines/Tips for NYSC 2018 Batch C Online Registration as published by NYSC is as follows:
- NYSC Online Registration Portal address www.nysc.org.ng
- If you are registering for the first time, click on " Registration for Mobilization 2018 Batch C".
- If you have registered previously and did not complete your Registration or Submit, do not create a new account instead click on "Login Here" to continue your registration with your previous Username and Password.
- The Revalidation link is only for those mobilized in 2018 Batch "B" and previous Batches, but did not go to the Orientation Camp.
- Apply for correction of spelling mistakes, rearrangement, addition/removal of name on your dashboard.
Also Read: Everything you should know about NYSC
Prospective NYSC 2018 BATCH "C" Member should note the following
- Do not thumb print by proxy. (Nobody should thumbprint for you; thumbprint should be done by you).
- Make sure the passport photograph uploaded is very clear, also do not upload another person's passport on your dashboard.
- Do not forget the Username and Password used during your online registration
- Cross- check your records before submission to avoid wrong details.
- Stay connected with us on our Social Media Platforms for updates and vital information.