Navy Recruitment 2017: Shortlisted Candidates to Write Test Dec 2
- Nigerian Navy release shortlisted candidates for aptitude test 2017
- Aptitude test for Navy Short Service Course to hold December 2.
- Requirement for Navy Recruitment Aptitude Test
The Nigerian Navy has released list of shortlisted candidates for the 2017 Direct Short Service Course - DSSC 25 - aptitude test scheduled to take place on December 2, 2017 by 0730 (7:30am) at 8 centres nationwide.
Candidates who applied for the Navy Recruitment 2017 can check the list of shortlisted candidates on the official recruitment website of the Nigerian Navy. Click here to see full list.
Requirements for Nigerian Navy aptitude test are:
- Parents/Guardian Consent Form.
- Local Government Attestation Card.
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Photocopies of certificates including NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Writing materials (2B pencil, eraser and sharpener only)
- Handsets and any form of communication device are prohibited from the examination halls.
- Lateness to examination hall will not be tolerated.
- Only those on a centres list would be allowed into the centre for the test
- Candidates are to check and proceed to the centres indicated, all centres of choice were upheld except for discrepancies
- Candidates who applied for Abuja and Lagos centres should note that the centres were split into two (2), hence they should endeavour to confirm which of the centres their names appear and proceed there
Did you find the information on this page interesting? Kindly share it using the social buttons available.