Marketing, Sales and Service
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 4 - 5 years
Overall responsibility for strategic sales and partnerships with NGOs and SME's:
- Acceleration Plan: Create and implement a plan to create demand and achieve revenue results by operationalizing the Go To Market strategies on targeted revenue producing streams especially with NGOs and SMEs
- Revenue Generation Process: Create, install, and manage a complete revenue process from Suspect to Sale for each revenue stream.
- Business Development: Work closely with the business development and solutions delivery team to support the Revenue Acceleration Plan as it pertains to NGOs and SMEs.
- Pipeline Management: In order to assure that profitable revenue targets will be achieved, the Digital Sales Manager- NGO/SME will monitor revenue pipelines of each revenue stream to determine in advance the level of risk to obtaining desired goals and what adjustments should ultimately be implemented to accelerate revenue.
- Marketing: Work closely with the Marketing team on initiatives that support the Revenue Acceleration Plan.
- Functional Alignment: The Digital Sales Manager- NGO/SME will work very closely with other sales managers to continually improve alignment of each vertical, to support the sales process, sales process tools, and business development of the NGO/SME verticals.
- Pricing Strategies: Advice on product prices, as reflects perceived market value to the extent that they generate the highest return.
- Sales Performance: Develop and execute sales strategies and tactics to increase sales at the most valuable segment of the market with a goal to generate the most revenue possible with focus on NGOs and SMEs.
- Ability to leverage the horizontally of the business to drive additional sales targets
- Manage and further grow sales channels, through strategic sales techniques.
- First Degree in a Business related discipline
- Post-graduate degree; MBA is highly desirable
- Previous Sales experience is a necessity
- Minimum of four-five (4-5) years working experience within the MNO space is essential.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and achieve sales numbers
- NGO & SME Sector Sales Experience and key relationships
- Market development expertise with deep analytical and business modelling skills.
- The ability and desire to sell
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive, confident and determined approach
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
- High degree of self-motivation and ambition
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- A decent level of numeracy.