Good salary jobs, jobs for fresh school graduates, undergraduates, NYSC holders, any location in Nigeria. Top paying jobs 2018. Latest job recruitment. Federal Government latest job recruitment 2018 May June.
We are in urgent need of passionate, goal-driven and result-oriented Marketing Personnel to market and sell the Company’s products to current and potential customers. Successful candidates will be responsible for all sales and marketing activities of the Company in assigned accounts and territories.
The ideal candidate will be an aggressive goal-getter and an excellent communicator with a good dose of experience in property and real estate marketing both at home and in the diaspora.
Remuneration is attractive with fat bonus plan for high performers.
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients to meet set sales targets.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (e.g., Twitter chats, Facebooks, Instagram, LinkedIn discussions, etc.).
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field and social media activities.
6. Organizing and participating in marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness and create sales outlets.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Contribute to the implementation of marketing strategies
- Support the marketing manager in overseeing the department’s operations
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to promote success of activities and enhance the company’s presence
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
- Follow-up for collection of outstanding payments.
- Carry out other duties as assigned.
• • Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive. • Should have a high knowledge of the effective
- A Bachelor's Degree and three (3) to (5) five years practical experience in property or real estate marketing.
- Proficiency in email marketing and marketing automation technology with solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles
- Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, particularly PowerPoint for marketing presentation purposes.
- Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness; and a good network within the upper-middle class of the economy.
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach
- Personable and professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
- Work requires significant local travel to current and potential clients and possession of a valid driver’s license.