The Nigeria Navy - invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians who are desirous of enlistment as Medical Consultants into the 2018 Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 25 in the following under-listed positions below:
- Orthopaedic Surgeon
- ENT Surgeon
- General Surgeon
- Neuro – Surgeon
- Burns & Plastic Surgeon
- Cardiothoracic Surgeon
- Paediatric Surgeon
Obstetrics & Gynaecology: Obstetrician & Gynaecologist
- Family Medicine Physician.
- Neuro – Psychiatrist.
- Public Health Physician.
- Haematology – Oncologist.
- Chemical Pathologist.
- Flight Surgeon
- Oral Maxillofacial Surgeon.
- General/Family Practice Dentist.
- Conservative Dentist.
Interested Applicants are to possess the following:
- Fellowship of West African Colleges or National Medical Colleges in the respective specialization such as FWACS, FWACO, FMCOG or equivalents obtained from foreign institutions.
- Certificate or Registration with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- Certificate of Registration of Additional Certificates.
- All other relevant certificates.
- Applicants who obtained credentials from foreign institutions should ensure that the certificates are authenticated by the Federal Ministry of Education.
- Applicants must possess NYSC Discharge Certificate or letter of exemption from NYSC.
- Applicants must possess the National ID Card or National ID Card Acknowledgment slip.
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.65 metres tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.62 metres tall.
- Applicants should be between 30 and 40 years of age by 31 March 2018.
- Applicants will be shortlisted for a screening interview. The date and time of the interview will be communicated via this website.
- Applicants are to apply online free of charge at www.joinnigeriannavy.com.
- Applicants are warned against giving false information or tendering fake certificates. Any false information or fake certificates discovered at any stage will lead to disqualification and subsequent prosecution of the applicant.
- Applicants are to print out the documents on successful completion of the online application process.
Application Closing Date: 29th March, 2018
How to Apply for 2018 Nigerian Navy Special Recruitment Into DSSC Course 25
- Ensure you meet the application requirement for the 2018 recruitment
- Visit this link http://nnr.azurewebsites.net/Account/Register
- Supply the required information
- Click submit