Sometimes we find a SIM card around us without much details especially the mobile phone number or we bought a new line trying to memorize the number. Without an airtime on the line to call another number and see the phone number assigned to it, it could be really frustrating.
Good thing now is that all the major network operators in Nigeria (MTN, 9Mobile, Glo and Airtel) have a short code to check your mobile phone number on the go.
You can save the short codes to your device contact list or google check it anytime and anywhere.
Here are the simple USSD codes for checking your mobile phone number on MTN, 9Mobile (Etisalat), Airtel & Glo in 2018:
How to Check Your MTN Phone Number with USSD code
Simply dial *663# or *123*1*1# on your mtn line for your phone number.
If you can't remember those codes, follow the steps below:
- Dial *123#
- Select option 1 for Account Information.
- Select option 1 for my number.
How to Check Your 9mobile (Etisalat) Phone Number with USSD code
- To check your phone number on 9Mobile (Etisalat), simply dial *248# and it would be displayed on the screen.
How to Check Your Glo Phone Number with USSD code
- To check your phone number on Glo, simply dial 1244 and the machine will read the number for you.
How to Check Your Airtel Phone Number with USSD code
- Dial *121#
- Select 1, and send for My Account option.
- On the next prompt, select 1 and send as My Number option and your number would be displayed on the screen.