Candidates who participate in National Examination Council - NECO May/June Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE) and November/December General Certificate in Education (GCE) are required to check their result online on the council's portal when it is announced.
Here are the steps to check NECO Result
- Visit NECO result checker portal
- Select your Examination Type (e.g Nov/Dec)
- Select Year of Examination (e.g 2018)
- Enter the result checking scratch card PIN number in the required column
- Enter your Examination Number
- Click on Check My Result button to see your result
Note: NECO Result Card is N300 only and it's available in all NECO offices.
With correct details, your result will be displayed. It can be shared by email or printed hard copy document.