Joint Admission and Matriculation Examination - JAMB requires candidates for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) to reprint a notification slip after registration for the examination.
The contents of JAMB notification slip include:
- JAMB examination date
- JAMB CBT (Computer-Based Test) Exams centre
- Examination time
Candidates for JAMB UTME and DE will receive email notification of their examination date and CBT venue via the email address they used to register for the Examination.
Read Also: Items prohibited in JAMB examination halls
For the examination, each candidate is required to re-print their registration slips before the examination date.
How To Re-Print JAMB Slip 2018
- Visit the JAMB UTME Slip Printing page on the e-Facility portal by clicking here
- Enter your Reg Number or your registered e-Mail address,
- Click on the “Print Examination Slip” on the page to access your examination slip.
- Note: Please allow popup for this site from your browser.
- Visit JAMB UTME e-slip printing page
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number or Email address in the appropriate column.
- Click on ‘Print Examination Slip’ to access your exam schedule.