The management of the Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Obangede (KGNCNMOBANGEDE) invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for admission into the school for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Interested candidates must pass the following subjects at a minimum of credit level in either WAEC or NECO:
- English Language
Candidates with Awaiting Results should not apply.
How to Apply for Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission
Steps to be Taken at the Bank
- Walk into any bank on Etranzact platform nation‐wide
- Fill a teller (You do not need to account number)
- Write “KOGI STATE COLLEGE OF NURSING AND MIDWIFERY OBANGEDE” at the Top of teller.
- Fill the “Amount” (including the Transaction Charge)
- Pay at the counter and collect “Payment Receipt” indicating:
- Confirmation Order#
- Amount Paid
- Payment Date
- And other relevant details.
N.B.: (Insist on collecting your Payment receipt before leaving the banking hall)
The following banks are members of the eTranzact platform:
- Access Bank
- Diamond Bank Plc
- Keystone Bank
- First City Monument Bank
- GTB Bank
- Stanbic IBTC
- Sterling Bank
- Zenith Bank
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc
- BIAO of Ivory Coast
- Covenant Micro Finance Bank
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Jaiz Bank
- UBA Group
- Skye Bank
- Union Bank
- Unity Bank
- Wema Bank Plc
- Standard Chartered Bank
Steps to be Taken Online for the Registration
Once you have your payment receipt, visit: http://portal.kgscnmobagede.com/
- Enter your “Confirmation Order#” and click on “Start Application”
- If your “Confirmation Order#” is correct, a “New form” will open for you to start filling.
- If you have Verified your payment before, you can either:
- Click on “Click here to open existing Application”
- or you will be Automatically Redirected to the Application Login page if you enter your “Confirmation Order#”
- Complete the Application Form as appropriate and submit the form online.
Sales of form ends: Monday, July 13th 2018
Examination: Saturday, July 21th 2018