The management of Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Gwagwalada, Abuja School of Nursing/Midwifery invites qualified candidates to apply for admission into its Basic Nursing Programme for the 2018/2019 academic session.
The basic general nursing training is a general nursing course open to young males and females of not less than 17years of age, at the time of admission.
FCT School of Nursing 2018/2019 Entry Requirement
Eligible candidates should possess WAEC, GCE or NECO with at least FIVE CREDIT passes including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at not more than two sittings. The result(s) presented should not be more than 10 years since the examination was written. NABTEB certificate is not acceptable. Candidate must be up to 17 years of age.
Pregnant women are not eligible for admission.
About School of Nursing Gwagwalada Abuja 2018/2019 form
How to Apply for FCT School of Nursing Admission 2018/2019
- Candidates wishing to apply are to pay a non-refundable fee of N5,500 (Five Thousand, five hundred Naira) only.
- Upon successful payment, you will be redirected to the registration page where you will fill the registration form.
PLEASE NOTE THAT IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO FILL THE REGISTRATION FORM CORRECTLY
Candidates will be allocated to examination centers based on their application IDs.
For information on examination venues, date and time
- Visit the Examination Details Portal
- Login with your Application ID
For further enquiries, call 0811 691 1075, 0813 942 8146 or send mail
- School of Nursing Abuja School fees
- School of Nursing Gwagwalada Abuja 2018/2019 form
- FCT School of Nursing portal