The management of Ekiti State University, (EKSU) has released the procedure for the collection of academic robes and invitation cards for the 23rd convocation ceremony of the institution. All graduands are to take note of the following information.
- The Convocation ceremonies will involve the students who graduated from the University in the 2016 /2017 academic session in all programmes.
- Academic robes and invitation cards will be available for collection from Faculty Officers/Secretaries of Faculties/Schools/ /Programmes from Monday, 11th June, 2018 upon payment of the following prescribed charges (excluding commission):
- First Degree/Diplomas – N 7,500.00
- Master’s/Post Graduate Diplomas – N12,500.00
- Ph.D. Degree – N25,000.00
- The deadline for the submission of academic robes is Tuesday, 19th June, 2018, after which a late submission charge of Two Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N2,500.00) per day will be paid.
- Damage or loss of an academic robe will attract a penalty of N50,000.
- Granduands who have completed their clearance will be eligible to collect their certificates during convocation with the payment of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15,000) only. The payment of fifteen thousand naira (N15,000) is a concession for those who attend the convocation ceremonies only. The amount will revert to N25,000 after the Convocation Ceremonies.
EKSU Convocation Fees Method of Payment
- Kindly pay the stipulated amount into EKSU IGR Account No. 1008844821 in any branch of UBA Plc stating clearly your Name, Matriculation Number, Faculty, Department and year of graduation at the top of the Teller.
- The printed receipt of payment for robes should be kept intact as it will be required for collection of certificates/transcripts in future.
- Original Statement of Result/Notification of Result;
- Student’s Identity Card or letter of Identification from the Department;
- Two Passport Photographs;
- Payment of N15,000 into EKSU IGR Account Number (UBA)1008844821
- Evidence of Clearance from (a) Alumni Office; (b) Advancement Centre and (c) Academic Affairs office
Invitation Cards for Graduating Students
Each graduating student is entitled to two invitation cards. The invitation cards and a set of academic robe would be available for collection on presentation of receipt. Convocation Brochure will be distributed to accredited graduating students inside the hall.
The Vice-Chancellor, Professor Samuel Oye Bandele congratulates the graduating students on behalf of the University Community and wishes all participants a wonderful ceremony.