- NYSC Batch B Stream 2 Orientation Camp to commence on 16th January, 2018.
- Orientation Camp Course is scheduled to hold in Fifteen (15) NYSC Camps only.
- Compulsory NYSC Requirement for Orientation Camp Course
The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) management has announced the orientation camp course programme for 2017 Batch B Stream 2 Prospective Corps Members (PCM) as follows:
- Commencement and Registration: Tuesday 16th January, 2018
- Cut-off date for Registration: Midnight Wednesday,17th January, 2018
- Swearing-In Ceremony: Thursday, 18th January, 2018
- Closing: Monday, 5th February, 2018
NYSC request that all prospective corps members for the 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course should proceed to their respective Camps as stated on their Call-up letters. Foreign-trained graduates are to report to the Camp with their traveling passport for identification as well as their Certificate/Transcript for verification.
The NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Camp Course is scheduled to hold in Fifteen (15) NYSC Orientation Camps only, namely; Abia, Bauchi, Benue, Delta, Enugu, Sokoto, Jigawa, Kaduna, Katsina, Plateau, Lagos, Osun, Oyo, Rivers and the FCT.
What to do if your call-up letter is missing:
In the event of any loss of Call-up Letter, the Corps member who collected the Call-up letter from his/her Institution is advised to obtain Police Report and Sworn Court Affidavit and thereafter, report to the Institution of graduation for further necessary action.
Those who initially printed their Call-up Letters on-line can re-print the Call-up Letters as many times as they want in the case of loss.
Compulsory NYSC Requirement for Orientation Camp Course
On arrival in Camp, all PCMs will pass through screening and registration process. Any PCM that doesn't provide the compulsory documents will not be allowed to participate in the scheme.
Below are the NYSC compulsory requirements for orientation camp course registration:
- Original Call-up Letter or Call-up Letter printed on-line
- Statement of Result endorsed by authorized officer with authentic signature.
- School Identity Card, including traveling Passport for Foreign-trained graduates.
- Medical Doctors, Pharmacists, Physiotherapists and Optometrists are to produce evidence of Registration with their Professional Bodies.
- Prospective Corps members should go to Camp with Functional Account Number and Bank Verification Number (BVN) to facilitate online payment of entitlements.
- In addition, each prospective corps member MUST present Certificate of Fitness (Medical Certificate) from a Government or Military Hospital showing his/her health status before he/she will be registered and admitted for the orientation course.
Prospective Corps Members should note that their states of deployment may differ from their orientation camp venue, hence; they must take careful note of their respective orientation camp venue before proceeding to camp.
Correction of Names on NYSC Portal
NYSC has said that name correction on NYSC dashboard is still available for all Prospective Corps Members.
PCMs are requested to login NYSC dashboard and request for correction of spelling mistakes and rearrangement of names.
The correction is necessary to ensure that your Certificate of National Service do not bear a wrongly spelt name.